Thursday, August 6, 2009

Paper Cuts #3




Time for Paper Cutz Challenge --- This week was 1-2-3: 1 Ribbon, 2 Colors and 3 Buttons...I really hope I got that right, LOL -- Make sure to hop over and check out the rest of the Designs made by the Team- They will be posted tomorrow (Friday)

My mom thought of the idea to use (Donkey) and the cactus with brown and green as my two colors. The ribbon is just a small peice on a tag- I was trying to think outside the box on that one :) I cut the cactus out and popped it up on top for more dimmension and added some liquid glaze.


I hope you enjoy the card- If you like the image, check out my other blog at http://www.sewmanycards.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Angela, that's too cute. It looks like you used 2 images. Is that right?

sophiesmama said...

Anj, I love your card for this week's challenge!! Popping the catcus gives your card so much dimension and highlights donkey. He and Miki are my faves!
Thanks for being on the team!!
Hugs,
Mary

Precious Thoughts said...

Hi Angela i love the 3d effect of your cactus or as we call it over here decoupage! Lovely card

Unknown said...

I love all these ...
These cards are stunning....

--
Michell
Are you scared to be alone at home need security