Thursday, August 20, 2009

Paper Cutz #5


This weeks challenge over at Paper Cutz was to make a card with something flying. I had trouble this week, with the new Digi blog getting set up and the materials here are just not what I am used to. I really want my sewing machine :) and all of my tools. I know it's stretching things, but I really didn't have time to make up another image and my mom doesn't have stamps - Sorry Mary, it's a little far reached....It's just not what I wanted it to look like :(


The image I drew and you can view on my digi blog. The paper and embellishments are from Anna Griffin (Michaels clearance.)

3 comments:

sophiesmama said...

What 'cha talking about...it's adorable! And I love the colors! Great card, Anj!
Ttys,
Mary

Helen Dooley said...

Love this card. Got the whole "when donkeys fly thing" going and then I saw the firefly and went the other direction. Great card!

Precious Thoughts said...

You're underselling yourself Ang, I love your card especially the colors!