Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Another Word Book
















My mom picked out the theme and nam (DREAM) and I used some paper that I have had for a long time and love. I found another wordbook online that looked almost exactly the same, but mine is 12 X 14" and different paper I think. I saw her wording and then added the white in the letters because I liked it so much, but believe it or not, I did this one before I saw hers. This one is not complete either. I still have the last few pages to get done...can you tell I get bored quickly with the larger projects?!?!





I used SCAL and my cricut for most of the images- I do not own the Tinkerbell cart so I had to improvise.

3 comments:

sophiesmama said...

Gorgeous book! How do you have time for all of this with an 18 month old running around? Yikes!
I have a question...actually 2 questions. What's the differnce in SCAL and Cricut Design Studio? And, 2nd question, is this the Storybook cartridge?
Thanks,
Mary

Unknown said...

Thanks Mary--
The answers to your questions are pretty detailed so I will PM you on PW. But the short answer is that SCAL will make anything you want with any pics on the web, and I "sorta" used stroybook. I do not have the cart, but used SCAL to "copy" the images from the cart.

Lavendar6616 said...

I like the layouts. I can use the ideas the month as I am going to make cards for children. I will have the Disney package for girls. What great ideas.