Friday, June 19, 2009

You make me smile...

I made this card for someone that I would consider a "true friend." I met this person on the Paperwishes board and have often gone to her just to talk and she has always been there to listen to my rants. The inside of the card only says "You make me smile." So if you don't want a sneak peak before you get it, don't look any further :-)
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+

I put some crackle over the top of the image to give it an older look. I love how it turned out IRL--




I made this flower with my cricut and Plantin Schoolbook cart. I cut the flowers at different dimmensions and then sprayed them with my homemade glittermist. I also used some pop-dots in-between the flowers for more dimmension and inked the edges. Then I curled the ends and sparyed the flower with some scented oil called Vanilla Pound cake...mmmmmm

Here is the finished card in all its glory!


1 comments:

Lavendar6616 said...

Absolutely beautiful! I've never seen Glimmer Mist used before. Joyce